Priport DX 4545
Engineered to meet the diverse needs of educational, religious and non-profit organizations, the RICOH Priport DX 4545 offers high-speed output, good image quality and exceptional ease-of-use. Plus, you’ll enjoy the affordable networking connectivity that is required by everyone, even those on a budget.
- Create documents that look professional with smooth, solid images, clear grayscales and consistent halftones; the Ricoh Priport DX 4545 incorporates advanced ink control technology that distributes High Density Ink with precision and control.
- Further enhance image quality with the Priport DX 4545’s Print Pressure Sensors, which automatically adjust for speed, temperature and humidity—key factors affecting print output.
- Fine-tune documents—whether they’re text, a combination of text and photos, or handwritten originals—via User-Selectable Imaging Modes.
- Reduce ink consumption while increasing ink yield per cartridge with a sophisticated ink control system that efficiently manages ink delivery.
- Enjoy significantly diminished per-page costs thanks to print masters that yield a generous 4,000 prints—double the capacity of competitive digital duplicators.
- Eliminate the need to produce costly and time-consuming originals on an inkjet printer prior to printing on the high-speed Priport DX 4545. Printing directly from your networked computer’s desktop is as easy as point and click.
- Keep more work in-house and reduce expensive outsourcing when you use the Priport DX 4545.
- Enjoy a simplified 4-line LCD Control Panel that mimics a typical copier control panel, which means everyone in your organization will quickly learn how to operate the system.
- Connect directly to a workstation or network via the optional Type 4545 embedded PC controller.
- Easily add colorful graphics, headlines and borders with a simple change of print cylinders. Colors are limited only by your imagination.
- The Ricoh Priport DX 4545 is fully compliant with RoHS (Restriction of Hazardous Substances) and WEEE (Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment).
- Power consumption is relatively low compared to that of other imaging devices.